A-Star Tree Experts Inc.’ conducts a large amount of Tree pruning in Oakville. The Town has such a glorious landscape and A-Star is more than happy to contribute to the health and beauty of its trees. When pruning trees in Oakville, we offer a variety of techniques to suit the homeowner, and their trees needs. One technique, used to remove branches that might be growing too close to an object, or overshadowing another element of your landscape, for example pruning branches back to allow for more light to hit your pool, is called Functional Pruning. We also offer Crown Reduction, which makes the tree smaller, by removing main branches to allow for proper growth and improve the tree’s natural integrity. This is a healthy alternative to topping, which isn’t recommended. Crown Cleaning and Crown Thinning are also options, where cleaning the crown removes dead, dying, diseased or weak branches. Crown thinning requires the cleaning of the crown, allowing for more light and airflow to pass through the branches. A-Star can help the residents of Oakville by pruning a tree that might have been slated for removal, thus turning it into an added attraction to your property.
Improper pruning can cause tree stress. A-Star Tree Experts provides tree care education and encourages residents to join us in preserving our communities’ trees. Through education and communication, A-Star Tree Experts can co-ordinate tree service between two neighbours where trees are growing on property lines. Please feel free to use the Free Quote link to reach us.
Areas of Service in Oakville
- Bronte - Lakeshore / Bronte
- Downtown Oakville - Trafalgar / Lakeshore
- Falgarwood - 8th Line / Falgarwood
- Glen Abbey – Dorval / Upper Middle
- Iroquois Ridge - 8th Line / Glenashton
- Joshuas Creek - Ford / Upper Middle
- Kinoak - Bridge / Fourth Line
- River Oaks - 6th Line / Upper Middle
- Sherwood Heights - Ford / Kingsway
- South East - Maple Grove / Lakeshore
- South West - Third Line / Rebecca